Dear Owner of a Vacant,
An unattended vacant house can be a playground for theives and teenage partiers. Below are some suggestions to help you protect your listed property:
- In the winter time, hire a neighbor or service to keep your driveway and sidewalks shoveled; while the lawn should be maintained in the summer months.
- Be sure to stop all paper and mail deliveries.
- Install light switches with motion sensors.
- Periodically, check all door locks, window latches, and smoke detectors to ensure they are in working order (or hire someone to do so).
- Keep current on your home owner's insurance... just in case
KFM Staging & Design
"Creating First Impressions That Sell!"
|Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!|